Your privacy is considered to be of prime importance and this site keeps all your personal information secret. Your personal information is not shared with anyone else. The only exception to this would be when required to do so by law, wherein there will be full co-operation with the concerned authorities.
The following statement discloses the information gathering and dissemination practices for this website.
- Information Automatically Logged – This site may log your IP address to help diagnose problems with the web server and to administer this web site. This information is primarily used for general traffic tracking and security.
- Contact – This site collects the names and email IDs of visitors who choose to leave a message to the author of the website as well as sign up for the website’s mailing list through Mailchimp.
- External Links – This site contains links to other sites. This site and its author are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites. The privacy practices of the respective websites would be as per their policy.
- Google Analytics – Google Analytics is a piece of software by Google that grabs data about my visitors (you). It’s something like an advanced server log. What does Google Analytics record?
- What website you came from to get here.
- How long you stay for.
- What kind of computer you’re using.
- And quite a bit more.
What do I do with your data?
The tracking information allows me to better understand the kind of people who come to my site and what content they’re reading. This allows me to make better decisions about design and writing. Occasionally, I will compile aggregate statistics about the number of visitors this site receives and browsers being used. No personally identifying data is included in this type of reporting. All of my activity falls within the bounds of the Google Analytics Terms of Service.
Want to opt out of tracking?
Additional tips for privacy
Is any information disclosed to outside parties?
Your personal information is not sold, traded, or otherwise transferred to outside parties. The information may be released if and when appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
This policy was last modified on July 4th, 2018.